Ravencoin (CURRENCY:RVN) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. One Ravencoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0473 or 0.00000418 BTC on major exchanges including QBTC, Upbit, IDCM and Nanex. Ravencoin has a total market capitalization of $187.89 million and approximately $30.48 million worth of Ravencoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ravencoin has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00276539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $153.63 or 0.01355158 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00027811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124925 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003033 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $664.76 or 0.05863831 BTC.
Ravencoin Coin Profile
Ravencoin (RVN) is a coin. Its launch date was January 14th, 2018. Ravencoin’s total supply is 3,969,690,000 coins. The Reddit community for Ravencoin is /r/Ravencoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ravencoin’s official Twitter account is @ravencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ravencoin’s official website is ravencoin.org. The official message board for Ravencoin is medium.com/@ravencoin.
Ravencoin Coin Trading
Ravencoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Graviex, IDCM, Upbit, CryptoBridge, Nanex, QBTC, TradeOgre, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ravencoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ravencoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.