Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded up 17.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 30th. Hush has a market cap of $296,288.00 and $995.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hush has traded 55.9% higher against the dollar. One Hush coin can now be purchased for about $0.0525 or 0.00000542 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Coinroom.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.00 or 0.00691539 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00190550 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.01 or 0.00072335 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 55.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush (CRYPTO:HUSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 5,641,700 coins. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hush’s official website is myhush.org.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Coinroom and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.