Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 30th. Kryll has a market cap of $1.44 million and $3,443.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kryll has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Kryll token can now be bought for about $0.0595 or 0.00000614 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003293 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.25 or 0.00281247 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010357 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $149.17 or 0.01539535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.49 or 0.00118616 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00021688 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000613 BTC.
Kryll’s launch date was April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,200,233 tokens. Kryll’s official message board is medium.com/@kryll_io. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kryll Token Trading
Kryll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kryll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.