Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded 27.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 13th. One Blacer Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Blacer Coin has traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blacer Coin has a total market capitalization of $473.00 and approximately $420.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.94 or 0.00551178 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 24% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002725 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000057 BTC.
About Blacer Coin
Blacer Coin (BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Escodex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blacer Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.