Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. Function X has a total market cap of $24.43 million and $746,173.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Function X has traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Function X token can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002642 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00029331 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00147050 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00000884 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003956 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004275 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000458 BTC.
Function X Profile
FX is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,478,119 tokens. Function X’s official website is functionx.io. Function X’s official message board is medium.com/functionx. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2.
Function X Token Trading
Function X can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Function X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.