Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Jetcoin token can now be bought for about $0.0289 or 0.00000287 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, COSS and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Jetcoin has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Jetcoin has a total market cap of $197,398.00 and $29,148.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.26 or 0.00270768 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009888 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.42 or 0.01315166 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022643 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00094312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000467 BTC.
Jetcoin was first traded on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,822,895 tokens. The official website for Jetcoin is jetcoin.io. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Jetcoin
Jetcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.