Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. In the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 7.9% lower against the dollar. Lunyr has a market capitalization of $2.72 million and approximately $347,711.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for approximately $1.18 or 0.00011281 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Liqui, BiteBTC and Upbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.55 or 0.00271993 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009480 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.17 or 0.01411809 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023686 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.15 or 0.00096703 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Lunyr Token Profile
Lunyr’s genesis date was March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. Lunyr’s official website is lunyr.com. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Binance, Liqui, Huobi, Upbit, BigONE, Gate.io, HitBTC and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.