Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 14th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00001806 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bittrex, Upbit and Tidex. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $13.19 million and approximately $4,629.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008072 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00024562 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00012506 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $237.12 or 0.02235683 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002201 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
QRL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,801,986 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official website is theqrl.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.