RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 14th. One RedFOX Labs token can now be bought for $0.0363 or 0.00000356 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, RedFOX Labs has traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar. RedFOX Labs has a market cap of $3.57 million and $37,957.00 worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.70 or 0.00505891 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.60 or 0.00142843 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007903 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00049490 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002746 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002591 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000596 BTC.
RedFOX Labs Token Profile
RedFOX Labs (CRYPTO:RFOX) is a token. Its genesis date was April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs’ total supply is 1,000,590,174 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,190,465 tokens. RedFOX Labs’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RedFOX Labs should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RedFOX Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.