Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. During the last week, Stipend has traded 20.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stipend has a total market capitalization of $142,581.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stipend coin can currently be purchased for $0.0127 or 0.00000120 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and IDAX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.48 or 0.00947356 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00029795 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00248622 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007332 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003833 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002652 BTC.
Stipend Coin Profile
SPD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 11,197,032 coins. Stipend’s official website is stipend.me. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stipend should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stipend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.