Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be purchased for about $10,110.13 or 1.00359325 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market cap of $5.69 million and approximately $278,179.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00028206 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00146562 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000467 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Profile
Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 29th, 2017. Wrapped Bitcoin’s total supply is 563 tokens. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official website is wbtc.network. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.