ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. During the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0878 or 0.00000875 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $20.33, $32.15 and $5.60. ZCore has a total market cap of $399,838.00 and $6,355.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 112.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
ZCore (CRYPTO:ZCR) is a coin. ZCore’s total supply is 4,555,574 coins. ZCore’s official Twitter account is @ZCoreCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZCore is zcore.cash.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $50.98, $32.15, $33.94, $20.33, $24.43, $5.60, $13.77, $18.94, $51.55, $7.50 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.