Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. Over the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded 16% lower against the dollar. Bytecoin has a market cap of $103.22 million and $27,556.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, Coindeal, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $81.48 or 0.00796188 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006505 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004017 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000371 BTC.
BCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, Binance, HitBTC, TradeOgre, cfinex, Poloniex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.