CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. One CyberMiles token can currently be purchased for $0.0286 or 0.00000283 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Zebpay, Cobinhood and BCEX. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $22.87 million and $2.98 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 11.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $74.26 or 0.00735004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011900 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00029219 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015741 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002445 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CMT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io.
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Tokenomy, DragonEX, IDEX, Koinex, Binance, BCEX, Bibox, Bithumb, Cobinhood, Zebpay, OKEx, LBank, Huobi and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.