Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded down 22.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. Emerald Crypto has a total market cap of $376,957.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be bought for $0.0197 or 0.00000195 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded up 317% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000100 BTC.
About Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto (EMD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Emerald Crypto Coin Trading
Emerald Crypto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.