ESBC (CURRENCY:ESBC) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. ESBC has a total market capitalization of $719,705.00 and $85,846.00 worth of ESBC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ESBC coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0433 or 0.00000419 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Crex24. In the last seven days, ESBC has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $56.96 or 0.00550904 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004612 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Klimatas (KTS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000685 BTC.
ESBC Coin Profile
ESBC (CRYPTO:ESBC) is a coin. ESBC’s total supply is 16,895,878 coins and its circulating supply is 16,632,908 coins. The official message board for ESBC is medium.com/@esbcbetting. The official website for ESBC is esbc.pro. ESBC’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ESBC
ESBC can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ESBC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ESBC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ESBC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ESBC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ESBC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.