NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 17.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. NULS has a total market cap of $32.50 million and approximately $2.70 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NULS has traded up 2.4% against the US dollar. One NULS token can now be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00004413 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, Bit-Z, DragonEX and CoinBene.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.47 or 0.00271928 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009907 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.99 or 0.01336108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022815 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00095998 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000453 BTC.
NULS launched on September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,484,680 tokens and its circulating supply is 72,882,607 tokens. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NULS’s official website is nuls.io. The official message board for NULS is steemit.com/@nuls.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Bit-Z, OKEx, CoinBene, Binance, Kucoin, DragonEX and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.