Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 16th. Peercoin has a market capitalization of $11.03 million and approximately $154,471.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.43 or 0.00004278 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious and WEX. During the last week, Peercoin has traded up 2.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,092.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $308.65 or 0.03059198 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001690 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.27 or 0.00766436 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002586 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007236 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001488 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008320 BTC.
Peercoin is a coin. Its genesis date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,576,980 coins. The official message board for Peercoin is talk.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Bitsane, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade, Livecoin, SouthXchange, WEX, CoinEgg, BX Thailand, Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.