ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Over the last week, ATC Coin has traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ATC Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0074 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex, Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. ATC Coin has a market cap of $2.61 million and approximately $5,578.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $76.93 or 0.00738642 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012620 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015350 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000246 BTC.
ATC Coin Coin Profile
ATC Coin (ATCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 352,762,744 coins. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial.
ATC Coin Coin Trading
ATC Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.