Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. During the last week, Auctus has traded down 25.6% against the U.S. dollar. Auctus has a market cap of $124,577.00 and $354.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auctus token can now be purchased for about $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Ethfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.02 or 0.00268977 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009633 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.08 or 0.01325738 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023900 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00095483 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Auctus’ launch date was August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,839,165 tokens. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Auctus’ official website is auctus.org. Auctus’ official message board is blog.auctus.org. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Auctus
Auctus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, HitBTC, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.