BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. During the last seven days, BitTorrent has traded down 7.4% against the dollar. BitTorrent has a market capitalization of $137.30 million and $29.29 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitTorrent token can currently be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including UPbit and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009675 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.56 or 0.01324454 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00096281 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000441 BTC.
BitTorrent’s genesis date was January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent. BitTorrent’s official website is www.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official message board is blog.bittorrent.com.
Buying and Selling BitTorrent
BitTorrent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.