Chainium (CURRENCY:CHX) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Chainium has a total market capitalization of $997,851.00 and approximately $6,580.00 worth of Chainium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Chainium has traded up 21.9% against the US dollar. One Chainium token can now be bought for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000263 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, DDEX and Bancor Network.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.95 or 0.00269102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009675 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.56 or 0.01324454 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.00 or 0.00096281 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Chainium Token Profile
Chainium’s total supply is 168,956,522 tokens and its circulating supply is 58,786,452 tokens. Chainium’s official website is weown.com. Chainium’s official message board is medium.com/ownmarket. Chainium’s official Twitter account is @ChainiumIO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Chainium is /r/chainium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Chainium Token Trading
Chainium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.