Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 18th. Over the last week, Elixir has traded 18.7% lower against the dollar. Elixir has a market capitalization of $50,660.00 and $12.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elixir token can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, IDEX and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00269186 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009670 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $138.12 or 0.01328854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023704 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00095496 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000439 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
Elixir launched on September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 35,431,681 tokens. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elixir’s official website is elixirtoken.io.
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.