Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 17% lower against the dollar. Lunyr has a market capitalization of $2.41 million and $98,658.00 worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for approximately $1.05 or 0.00010077 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, BigONE, HitBTC and BiteBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00269219 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009653 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.26 or 0.01330885 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023845 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00095487 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000443 BTC.
Lunyr launched on March 8th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lunyr Token Trading
Lunyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, Liqui, YoBit, BigONE, Huobi, Upbit, BiteBTC, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.