MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. MIR COIN has a market cap of $1.93 million and $294,548.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MIR COIN coin can now be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex and LATOKEN. During the last seven days, MIR COIN has traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00269333 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.01329886 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023808 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00095599 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000445 BTC.
MIR COIN Coin Profile
MIR COIN’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 620,041,495 coins. MIR COIN’s official Twitter account is @mircoin01 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for MIR COIN is medium.com/@blockchainmir. MIR COIN’s official website is www.mircoin.io.
MIR COIN Coin Trading
MIR COIN can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIR COIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIR COIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.