Quasarcoin (CURRENCY:QAC) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Quasarcoin has a market capitalization of $1.42 million and $1,575.00 worth of Quasarcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Quasarcoin has traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quasarcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000081 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001745 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 32.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Quasarcoin Coin Profile
Quasarcoin (QAC) is a coin. Quasarcoin’s total supply is 263,309,422 coins and its circulating supply is 168,309,422 coins. Quasarcoin’s official Twitter account is @Quasarcoingroup and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quasarcoin’s official website is quasarcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Quasarcoin
Quasarcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quasarcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quasarcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quasarcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quasarcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quasarcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.