ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded up 7.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. ShowHand has a market cap of $22,937.00 and $24,435.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ShowHand has traded down 54.4% against the dollar. One ShowHand token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, IDEX and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.92 or 0.00269333 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009676 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.01329886 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023808 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00095599 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000445 BTC.
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. ShowHand’s official website is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
Buying and Selling ShowHand
ShowHand can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, IDEX, HitBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShowHand should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ShowHand using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.