Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded up 14.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 18th. In the last week, Spectrum has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. One Spectrum token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and EtherFlyer. Spectrum has a total market capitalization of $35,790.00 and approximately $88,983.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $76.28 or 0.00736772 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012719 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015317 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002967 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000249 BTC.
Spectrum Token Profile
Spectrum (SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,185,135,121 tokens. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Spectrum is medium.com/@spectrumspt. The official website for Spectrum is spectrum-token.com. The Reddit community for Spectrum is /r/spectrumSPT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Spectrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.