Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Uniform Fiscal Object has a market cap of $794,030.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $51.55, $32.15, $24.68 and $5.60.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004466 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
About Uniform Fiscal Object
Uniform Fiscal Object is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,822,761,575 coins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official website is ufocoin.net. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $50.98, $5.60, $24.43, $33.94, $51.55, $13.77, $18.94, $32.15, $10.39, $24.68 and $7.50. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.