ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 18th. In the last week, ArtByte has traded 33.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. ArtByte has a market cap of $65,551.00 and approximately $60.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.58 or 0.00736385 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00012610 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00000877 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015374 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003220 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000248 BTC.
ArtByte (CRYPTO:ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official website is www.artbyte.me.
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.