Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. In the last week, Crown has traded up 6.7% against the dollar. Crown has a market capitalization of $1.47 million and $5,682.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can now be bought for $0.0643 or 0.00000618 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, CryptoBridge, Braziliex and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,403.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $318.12 or 0.03059063 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $81.48 or 0.00783271 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00007176 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00019072 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded 32.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
Crown (CRYPTO:CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 22,817,823 coins. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official website is crown.tech.
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Braziliex, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.