ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 18th. ION has a market capitalization of $666,364.00 and approximately $1,175.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ION coin can now be purchased for $0.0447 or 0.00000430 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. In the last seven days, ION has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007569 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011929 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002142 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001795 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000503 BTC.
ION (ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 20,806,093 coins and its circulating supply is 14,906,093 coins. ION’s official message board is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official website is ionomy.com.
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.