Mercury (CURRENCY:MER) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 18th. Mercury has a total market cap of $656,181.00 and $1,769.00 worth of Mercury was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Mercury has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. One Mercury token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000063 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.00 or 0.00269212 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.12 or 0.01328114 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00023883 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00095719 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Mercury was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Mercury’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. Mercury’s official Twitter account is @darcrus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Mercury is www.darcr.us.
Buying and Selling Mercury
Mercury can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mercury directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mercury should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mercury using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mercury Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mercury and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.