QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. Over the last week, QunQun has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar. QunQun has a total market capitalization of $6.99 million and approximately $515,885.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QunQun coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000104 BTC on exchanges including $24.68, $51.55, $32.15 and $7.50.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.69 or 0.04979272 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.88 or 0.00046909 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
QunQun Coin Profile
QunQun (CRYPTO:QUN) is a coin. Its launch date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 644,080,168 coins. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. The official message board for QunQun is medium.com/@qunqun_io.
QunQun Coin Trading
QunQun can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $33.94, $10.39, $51.55, $5.60, $50.98, $32.15, $18.94, $24.43, $7.50, $13.77 and $24.68. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QunQun should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QunQun using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.