Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. Over the last seven days, Zealium has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. One Zealium coin can now be bought for $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Zealium has a total market cap of $27,767.00 and $98.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00018267 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
NZL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 10,731,322 coins and its circulating supply is 9,731,322 coins. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zealium is zealium.co.nz. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zealium
Zealium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zealium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zealium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.