GPU Coin (CURRENCY:GPU) traded up 18.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 21st. Over the last seven days, GPU Coin has traded down 19.1% against the US dollar. One GPU Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. GPU Coin has a market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $385.00 worth of GPU Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 28.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GPU Coin Profile
GPU Coin (GPU) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 16th, 2016. GPU Coin’s total supply is 51,530,001 coins and its circulating supply is 40,477,042 coins. The Reddit community for GPU Coin is /r/NulleX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GPU Coin’s official website is nullex.io. GPU Coin’s official Twitter account is @GPU_coin.
Buying and Selling GPU Coin
GPU Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Novaexchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GPU Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GPU Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GPU Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GPU Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GPU Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.