Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. Maker has a total market capitalization of $488.41 million and approximately $2.02 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Maker has traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Maker token can currently be bought for about $488.41 or 0.04949640 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OasisDEX, Bancor Network, OKEx and GOPAX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00048384 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000160 BTC.
MKR is a token. It launched on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Kyber Network, HitBTC, OKEx, Gate.io, CoinMex, Bibox, IDEX, BitMart, Ethfinex, OasisDEX, Switcheo Network, Kucoin, DDEX, Bancor Network and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.