NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. In the last seven days, NEXT has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar. One NEXT token can currently be bought for about $1.53 or 0.00015446 BTC on exchanges including Coinbit and Livecoin. NEXT has a total market cap of $77.05 million and approximately $7.29 million worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00724300 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00012100 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00000860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000552 BTC.
NEXT (NET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 973,628,555 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,269,268 tokens. The official website for NEXT is www.coinbit.co.kr. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET.
Buying and Selling NEXT
NEXT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Coinbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEXT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.