Qbao (CURRENCY:QBT) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. Qbao has a market cap of $885,399.00 and $8,137.00 worth of Qbao was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbao token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000138 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, CoinEgg, EXX and Allcoin. Over the last seven days, Qbao has traded down 8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Qbao Token Profile
Qbao is a PoW/PoS token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2013. Qbao’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,351,403 tokens. Qbao’s official message board is medium.com/@Qbao2339. The Reddit community for Qbao is /r/Qbao. Qbao’s official website is qbao.fund. Qbao’s official Twitter account is @Qbao2339.
Qbao Token Trading
Qbao can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, CoinEgg, EXX, Gate.io and Coinnest. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbao directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbao should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbao using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.