Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. During the last week, Qbic has traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a market capitalization of $2,754.00 and $1.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.16 or 0.00893441 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003873 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005932 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
Qbic (QBIC) is a coin. Qbic’s total supply is 5,426,068 coins and its circulating supply is 4,684,176 coins. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.