Relex (CURRENCY:RLX) traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. During the last week, Relex has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Relex has a market cap of $303,641.00 and approximately $49.00 worth of Relex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Relex token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Sistemkoin and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.63 or 0.00268367 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010044 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $130.45 or 0.01314669 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00022034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00094526 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000434 BTC.
Relex was first traded on August 9th, 2017. Relex’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,835,854,013 tokens. The Reddit community for Relex is /r/RelexRLX. Relex’s official Twitter account is @RelexTalk and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Relex is www.relex.io.
Relex Token Trading
Relex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Relex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Relex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Relex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Relex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Relex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.