THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. THETA has a market cap of $106.13 million and approximately $2.47 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, THETA has traded 8.9% higher against the US dollar. One THETA token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001234 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, DDEX, Binance and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $489.79 or 0.04959076 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00048511 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00000817 BTC.
THETA Token Profile
THETA (CRYPTO:THETA) is a token. Its launch date was November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. The official website for THETA is www.thetatoken.org. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling THETA
THETA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DDEX, WazirX, Huobi, Upbit, Binance, IDEX, Bithumb, OKEx, Fatbtc, Coinbit and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THETA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase THETA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.