Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $14.09 million and approximately $283,155.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00002802 BTC on popular exchanges including QBTC, YoBit, Upbit and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,935.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $185.06 or 0.01865024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $297.36 or 0.02996797 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00724300 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.42 or 0.00800411 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00012100 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00061272 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.04 or 0.00494173 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00129963 BTC.
VTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 50,891,422 coins. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, YoBit, Bitsane, Bittylicious, QBTC, SouthXchange, Coinroom and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.