ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 8.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. ZPER has a market cap of $1.56 million and approximately $2,422.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZPER has traded up 24.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ZPER token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including Coinsuper, Allbit, Liquid and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00064407 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.86 or 0.00361389 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010110 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 26.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007303 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000094 BTC.
ZPER (CRYPTO:ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,292,701,316 tokens. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io.
ZPER Token Trading
ZPER can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BitForex, Coinsuper, Liquid, Bit-Z and Allbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZPER using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.