Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0095 or 0.00000092 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $20.33, $13.77 and $7.50. During the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $1.88 million and $62,138.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Beetle Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $24.43, $20.33, $32.15, $50.98, $10.39, $33.94, $18.94, $13.77, $24.68, $7.50 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.