Claymore (CURRENCY:CLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. Claymore has a total market cap of $1,636.00 and $4.00 worth of Claymore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Claymore has traded down 8% against the dollar. One Claymore token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, DDEX and VinDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.05 or 0.00258723 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.07 or 0.01311822 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020869 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00095659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000422 BTC.
Claymore Token Profile
Claymore’s total supply is 74,622,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,513,196 tokens. Claymore’s official website is claymoretoken.com. Claymore’s official message board is medium.com/@claymoretoken. Claymore’s official Twitter account is @claymoretoken.
Buying and Selling Claymore
Claymore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: VinDAX, DDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Claymore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Claymore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Claymore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Claymore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Claymore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.