Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded 16.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One Coinvest token can currently be purchased for about $0.0633 or 0.00000629 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Coinvest has a market capitalization of $746,865.00 and approximately $707.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Coinvest has traded up 14.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00258570 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009917 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.11 or 0.01308624 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021075 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00096787 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000418 BTC.
Coinvest’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,800,845 tokens. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coinvest’s official message board is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ. Coinvest’s official website is coinve.st.
Coinvest Token Trading
Coinvest can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinvest should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coinvest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.