Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. Everipedia has a market capitalization of $10.95 million and $650,860.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everipedia token can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, Upbit, BigONE and DragonEX. During the last week, Everipedia has traded 15.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00258570 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009917 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.11 or 0.01308624 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00021075 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00096787 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000418 BTC.
Everipedia Token Profile
Everipedia’s genesis date was July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 9,998,572,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,506,302,133 tokens. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Everipedia Token Trading
Everipedia can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, DragonEX, BigONE, Bancor Network, Upbit and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.