MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. During the last week, MassGrid has traded 23.5% lower against the dollar. MassGrid has a market capitalization of $1.97 million and approximately $658.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MassGrid coin can currently be bought for about $0.0265 or 0.00000263 BTC on popular exchanges including ChaoEX, QBTC and CoinEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,071.67 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $185.84 or 0.01847217 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $303.83 or 0.03020055 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.72 or 0.00712918 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $79.98 or 0.00794484 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011725 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.16 or 0.00071117 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $50.01 or 0.00496756 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00134103 BTC.
MassGrid Coin Profile
MGD is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 135,645,016 coins and its circulating supply is 74,327,956 coins. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid. MassGrid’s official website is www.massgrid.com.
Buying and Selling MassGrid
MassGrid can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, QBTC and ChaoEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MassGrid should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MassGrid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.