Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. One Polis coin can now be bought for about $0.69 or 0.00006903 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, STEX and SouthXchange. In the last week, Polis has traded 23.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Polis has a total market capitalization of $4.42 million and approximately $13,656.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 6,365,709 coins. The official message board for Polis is forum.polispay.org. The official website for Polis is polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Polis
Polis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, STEX, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.